Clean Earrings Before Wearing Them
Posted on 18 December 2021
Before wearing Silver earrings please ensure they are thoroughly clean.
How to clean silver with no stone.
- Mix a small amount of baking soda with a few drops of water to make a paste
- Using a lint-free cloth, gently clean the earrings with the paste
- Use a cotton bud or soft toothbrush for intricate designs or hard-to-reach areas
- Rinse the earrings thoroughly in clean water to remove excess paste
- Dry the earrings with a clean cloth
Get into the habit of sterilising your earrings at least once a week. They may not look dirty, but that doesn’t mean they can’t cause problems as they may be harbouring bacteria.